Daft Punk Helms craze

image

Know this duo with the cyberwoawsexyliciousmysteriousawesomecoollookingrobotic(i said this,err,in one breath) helmets? Yeah, you get the picture of what I meant…well, you will be surprised on how many fans wanted to make these awesome Daft Punk helms. Awesome helmets, awesome music, what else can go wrong?

image

image 

image

Oh yea! I’m da man!

image

image

image

Ooops! Not done yet!

image

Who says females can’t wear helms?

image

 

and last but not least….

 

 

image ermm…..transformers Daft Punk helm?

 

Wanna make one of your own? don’t worry, I have a tutorial vid below by Volpin!

I think I got caught up so much with those awesome helms that I have decided! I will make myself a helm next time but nah, not based on Daft Punk helms but my very own sexylicious toshikage helm? How does it look like? see below XD

toshikage-helm

My sexylicious helm design! What? a guy can dream right?

No comments: